Who Prints What for a MN FLL Regional Tournament?
HTK provides on Friday Set-up
- Labels for the (8.5x11) comment/judging sheets that are returned to the team from subjective judging (4 per team – Project, Core Values, Design and Programming.
- Labels for the performance score sheets for the morning 3 rounds. (3 per team)
- Labels and Manila envelopes to go back to the teams at the end of the day.
- Programs or program template for out of metro tournaments.
- Pit signs for each team to go above the pit table
Head Judge provides on Tournament Day
- 11x17 score sheets (2 per judge in each division and category)
- 2 sets of rubrics/info for reminders for the judges in each category
- 2 sets of project/theme descriptions
- Innovative Design/Project/Judge Award summary sheets (to be used in the award ceremony)
- 2 packets of Referee material (missions, setup, rules, Q&A)
- Head Referee Information
- Head Judge Information including award ceremony script and awards templates
- Judge reminders
- Coach Information (30 copies) to be handed out at coach's meeting.
Tournament Directors print and provide **HTK will email you these**
- 4 subjective comment/judging sheets for each team (1 for each subjective judging category) (32 teams x 4 sheets) = 128 pages
- 1/2 sheet performance score sheet for each team for the 3 morning rounds
(32 teams x 3 rounds / 2 per sheet) = 48 pages
- Detailed Schedule, 1 page overall schedule - copies for check in, visitors = 100 copies
- Time-ordered judging and performance (2-3 copies of each for check in, head judge, MC, head ref, ...)
Please Note the performance score sheets for the head-2-head rounds are generated/printed from the scoring software as each round is determined.