1. REGISTER ONLINE. Tournament fee is $275 per team, for advancing teams only. Teams must be registered no later than January 27.
When registering, be sure to enter your correct Team Number and Team Name as this is what will be used to generate all event documents and featured on the cusomized shirts offered for purchase by Northwest Design.
2. TEAM PHOTO. Please submit a team photo (required) and robot photo (optional) in JPG format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 27. Photos will be used in the slide show and during the awards ceremony.
Please name your photos: Team#_team name (1234_RobotCrew) and Team#_robot (1234_RobotCrew or 1234_MrEd). THANK YOU!
3. TEAM INFO FORM. Please complete this form by January 27. Information will be used in a special team section in the MN FTC Championship Program.
4. VIDEO SUBMISSIONS. To be considered for the Promote or Compass Awards, teams must submit their video to email@example.com no later than February 3. Please use any file sharing program (DropBox, Google Drive, etc). Do NOT send a YouTube link as these cannot be easily downloaded.
5. CONCESSIONS. Concessions will be available Friday evening and all day Saturday. If you would like to pre order your Saturday lunch, please do so no later than February 7. Concessions menu and order form are linked below. All concessions proceeds benefit Washington Technology Magnet student programs. Please consider supporting them.