High Tech Kids acknowleges FLL volunteers each year
at the MN State Championship event.
Young Mentor & Young Leadership Awards
- Presented to an outstanding youth leader or young mentor of a FIRST LEGO League team.
- A young leader is an outstanding youth with skills in transmitting and fostering cognitive social skills while having a sustainable impact on the FLL community. A young mentor has an effective mentoring style and has a positive impact on a team while demonstrating gracious professionalism.
- This award is open to students between the ages of 14-18 and who are not current members of a FLL team. The winner of each award will receive a $250.00 scholarship from High Tech Kids.
- Presented to the individual who has shown extraordinary leadership in coaching. This person will have had great influence on their team members, other coaches, and in their community.
Community Volunteer Award
- Presented to a local leader who has mad an impact in the growth or delivery of a High Tech Kids program within a school or community.
High Tech Kids Special Volunteer Award
- Presented to an individual with a history of extraordinary volunteerism with program planning and/or training, and who displays a unique talent that helps to make our programs exceptional.