INFORMATION NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION
- Registration Payment Method
- Coaches Contact Information
- Team Number
- Team Name
- Special Needs & Language Assistance
- Tournament Preference
Registration Payment Method
- $60 per team
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, EFT (electronic fund transfer) and checks.
- If you require a PO#, choose the check payment option and a PO# will be generated on your confirmation email.
- Checks should be made payable to High Tech Kids, and remitted to:
- High Tech Kids
- 111 3rd Ave. South, Suite 145
- Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Please make sure team numbers are indicated with payment.
Coaches Contact Information
- We strongly suggest that individual team coaches fill out this registration form to assure that we have the correct contact information.
- This information is used as the team’s main contact and will receive all official correspondence from High Tech Kids and our Tournament Directors. If this is not the coach, this person must be willing to translate all the individual team communications to the appropriate teams they are the contact for.
- We also ask for your employer for grant purposes only! Our funders like to know employees participate in our programs. We appreciate your participation.
- This was issued to you when you registered your team nationally with FIRST. You must register nationally before registering with High Tech Kids! National registration is now closed for this season.
- Updates on your national FIRST registration will not reach us. Changes must be received by October 14, the final team registration date.
- The team name as of this date will be used for all tournament material. Any name changes after that date cannot be guaranteed, as we have printing deadlines for our materials.
Special Needs or Language Assistance
- If you check here, we will contact you for further information.
- You will be required to choose 3 different tournaments.
- Regional tournament placement is done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The tournament on March 1, is geared towards teams who would like a longer/relaxed build season and not interested in advancing to the State Tournament. You may NOT participate in a Qualifying Tournament in addition to this tournament, your team must pick ONE.
Registering Multiple Teams
- Each team will need to be registered separately, make their tournament selections and remit payment.
- If you have a special circumstance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, we have over 500 teams in the state of MN and all requests can not be accommodated.
Once you have submitted your information, the system does not allow you to make changes. Please confirm your information before submitting the form.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or call 612.781.2203